|Verfasst am: Sa Jan 31, 2009 10:07 am Titel: German Pre Sales Engineer
Location: Cork - Ireland
Posted:30 Jan 2009
Our client, an IT company based in Cork develops and markets an array of Network Management, Network Monitoring and Network Discovery tools to meet diverse requirements of today's Network Management and Consulting Professional.
Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to appoint a German speaking Pre-Sales Engineer for a permanent position to start in April.
The successful candidate will provide customers and sales reps with technical product advice and demo support during pre-sales discussions. He/she should be able to communicate product value and provide technical demonstration for mid to enterprise organization.
They will prepare and perform detailed product demonstrations and they may have to provide installation and pre-sales support.
The Pre-Sales Engineer operates under general supervision and solves moderately complex sales support problems.
Qualified applicants will have four to five years of technical product support experience.
• Performs technical pre-sales support activities in support of the company's products or services sales.
• Performs product demos
• Answers questions from potential customers
• Maintains and continually upgrades technical understanding of products.
• Assists ISR and prospects in resolving pre-sales technical problems.
• Performs pre-sale technical support duties, including installation and training.
• Bachelor's degree in business or computer science.
• Able to resolve modest pre-sales technical problems, working with field sales personnel
• Able to present basic technical concepts in clear manner to customers through demos and proposals.
• Good writing, editing, communications and interpersonal skills. Good PC skills.
• Knowledge of Networks and CISCO technology an advantage.
• German language skills desirable
Send your CV to email@example.com or contact Mark on 021 4315770