Deutsche in IRLAND |  from Liechtenstein to  Cork Limerick Drogheda Foren-Übersicht Top-Topic

IRL-Forum.bb24.biz

FAQ  •  Suchen  •  Mitgliederliste  •  Benutzergruppen  •  Registrieren  •  Profil  •  Login   •  Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen

ec2-18-232-133-231.compute-1.amazonaws.com [18.232.133.231] Ashburn
  Deutsche in IRLAND | from Liechtenstein to Cork Limerick Drogheda Foren-Übersicht » Schnäppchen gesucht » German TV in Galway?
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Nächstes Thema anzeigen

Neue Antwort erstellen
 German TV in Galway?
Autor Nachricht
Nathan
Neuer Benutzer

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 26, 2008 9:45 am    Titel: German TV in Galway? Antworten mit Zitat

sorry, I can only write in English...

I am looking for someone who can install German television in my home. I think that should be possible in the Galway area. Do I need any special equipment? Any subscription needed?

How much would it cost to have a installer in the house?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
zoton
Neuer Benutzer

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 02, 2008 2:59 pm    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

you can buy a dish and a receiver in mapplin (near Atlantic Homecare) and install it yourself - it's not that difficult. Sometimes Aldi and Lidl are selling Satelitedishes and receivers aswell. Another more expensiv option is to get an electrition to install it for you, I think there is a good one on that road between the round abouts of the Statoil garage at the Tuam road and the roundabout near Tescos. Somewhere there on that road on the left hand side is an electric shop, I heard they install dishes, but I'm not completly sure. Why did u want to get German TV?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
zoton
Neuer Benutzer

Woh