|Verfasst am: Mi Apr 08, 2009 5:58 am Titel: Turkish Barber
(Ist mal was anderes, deshalb poste ich das hier. Leider steht da nicht, ob man rein vom Trinkgeld leben muß)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new all inclusive Barber, Tanning, Hair and Beauty salon with the aspiration to offer top service and quality. Our Client is currently recruiting for a well-presented Turkish Barber, able to work under pressure and on its own while excelling at customer service.
- Provides customers with barbering services
- Cuts, shapes, trims, and tapers hair, using clippers, comb, blow-out gun, and scissors
- Applies lather and shaves beard or shapes hair contour (outline) on temple and neck, using razor
- Performs other services, such as applying hairdressings or lotions, dyeing, shampooing, singeing, or styling hair, and massaging face, neck, or scalp
- Maintains records and prepares reports of services provided.
- Develops and maintains a schedule of appointments for hair care.
- To assist with stock control by ordering and equipment as authorized.
- To set up and ensure the cleanliness of treatment rooms
- May sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies
- To offer excellent Customer service and conduct all treatments to the highest standards
- To perform as a professional with a friendly attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Barber in a hair salon
- Formal training is required, knowledge of barbering or cosmetology tools, equipment, and chemicals
- Service oriented with courtesy to customers and other members of staff at all times
- True professional with excellent personal skills and a 'Can Do' manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and to excel at customer service
- Individual with a good attitude and team-spirit
- Friendly and outgoing personality, very self motivated
- High standard of personal presentation
- Fluency in English is essential
Date: 6 April 2009
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Please send CV by email.
Company: Expect Talent - Recruitment Specialists
Contact: Julia Foerster